Ready for Some Football?
Short of being in the stadium in the middle of the roaring crowd, the best place to catch the game is at home – in your own man cave. Big budget or no budget, we’ve got tips for getting your space ready for football season.
1. These playful, yet practical, turf coasters are perfect for football season. Make your own or buy a set of four here.
2. Mimic the football field with a simple DIY game day table runner made out of artificial grass. Add yard lines with white ribbon, duct tape or paint and, if you’re feeling really ambitious, grab a stencil and spray paint your team’s name to the end zones.
3. Perfect for game day parties, these NFL Snack Helmets are designed to hold your favorite treats. They can be used as an ice bucket, chips & dip, candy dish, cookie jar, relish tray – even a planter! Find yours here.
5. Place this doormat at the entrance of your man cave and spend your Sunday afternoons in peace. Find yours here.
6. Game day parties are all about the food but preparation doesn’t need to be a daunting task. Set up a DIY toppings bar so your guests can customize their hot dogs.
7. Never miss a game with this stylish way to display your favorite team’s football schedule! Make your own with a little chalkboard paint and a recycled picture frame.
8. Last but not least we present to you ideas for your ultimate man –or should we say fan cave! Equipped with five flat screen TVs, a pool table and plenty of seating for your guests – this cave has it all!
For more ideas, check out our Man Cave Pinterest board here!
Looking for a new man cave (and home to go with it)? Our New Home Specialists would love to help you find the home that’s right for you.
Pardee Homes receives no compensation in connection with the depicted merchandise. Pardee Homes disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the depicted merchandise, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.